Gold Star Service Contract
This page explains everything that is included in the Gold Star Service Agreement. At the bottom of this page is a printable version of the text, as well as a link to our online application form to enable our dedicated office team to create your own tailored servicing agreement.
Please use the tabs to the left-hand side of this page to view our other maintenance contracts.
If an annual service, or a breakdown call-out under a Gold Star Service Contract units are assessed as being faulty due to flood water ingress, blocked drains or power failures/surges caused by external 3rd parties then MPC Services (UK) Limited reserve the right to pass on any subsequent costs for the repair of the unit(s) and any tankering charges for the removal of accumulated wastewater to the customer.
Excluded: Structural parts & defects, including consequential damage.
Type A - No remedial works carried out within 30 days before or after contract commences. If cancelled in the 1st year - 100% 1st year, 75% 2nd year and 50% 3rd year payable. If cancelled in the 2nd year - 100% 2nd year, 75% 3rd year payable. If cancelled in the 3rd year - 100% 3rd year payable.
Type B - Remedial works carried out within 30 days before or after contract commences, or remedial works included in Gold Star Contract, 100% of remaining periods chargeable, regardless of year in which contract is cancelled.
Payment Terms & Conditions
- Prices subject to VAT where applicable
- Payment in full within 28 days of dated invoice
- Cheques to be made payable to MPC Services (UK) Limited
- All equipment and goods supplied remain the property of MPC Service (UK) Limited until fully paid for
- MPC Services (UK) Limited reserve the right under the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998 to charge interest on overdue accounts at the rate of 8% above base rate
- It is understood that in order to comply with the manufacturer's requirements, the system should be desludged at the recommended intervals. MPC Services (UK) Limited reserve the right to view tankering receipts at any time deemed necessary in order to establish this has been complied with
- All new Service Contracts are only agreed by MPC Services (UK) Limited as valid once a satisfactory site survey has been undertaken to establish the unit is fully operational. Should this survey reveal remedial work is required, then the Contract shall only be effective once this work has been satisfactorily completed.